Serenity ... What's That?

Friday, June 17, 2005

Interview Questions for Michelle

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."

2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.



1. Who is your favorite fictional character & why?

2. You often stay up late at night and are known to fall asleep on the laptop. What rewards do you give yourself for your dedication?

3. How many books have you written and which is your favorite and why? (heehee, I snuck three questions into one)

4. What would most people be totally surprised to find out about you?

5. Besides a writer, if you could be anything - no holds barred - what would you be?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home