Serenity ... What's That?

Friday, March 04, 2005

I *hate* being predictable ...

But you are what you are, n'est ce pas?! I've tried to write sweet(er), honest I have. Really, really, really, I've tried . Why do I get the feeling no one believes me?
Thanks for the quiz, Amie, totally rockin'!

GenreErotica
EROTICA! - Wet, salty and delicious You are driven
to excite the reader into a literal froth with
your literary talents! You are a connoisseur of
the carnal side of humanity from Kink to
high-speed BJs in the front seat of a speeding
Jag! Sex is GOOD. Penthouse and the Internet
after dark are your inspirations!


What Kind of Novel Should I Write?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ummmmm....where is my surprised look? (G)

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger PEG said…

    Yeah, this one's a tremendous surprise....

    You ever going to update this thing again? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home