Serenity ... What's That?

Monday, July 17, 2006

They call it Puppy Love



Awww, look at my cutey patootie puppy Ranger. yeah, yeah, also known as Pyscho dog, though I would like to point out in his defense that he did not even try to bit Jacob (well, after that first little welcome on Friday) during the whole two days he was here. And he didn't bark at Christopher or try to bite him either. Could he be mellowing with time? Nah, I didn't think so either...
On a side note, that second picture is me realllly tired, so ignore the bags beneath my eyes. I'll be using those later to pack for Atlanta.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YESSSS!!!! Pack for Atlanta, pack for Atlanta!!!!

    I haven't pcked for Atlanta yet, but I'm all aquiver and ready to go besides that little detail. (g) Can't wait to see you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home