Serenity ... What's That?

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ha!!!

For the past few weeks I have been listening to a creative guided meditation cd as I go to sleep and one of the things that it does is take you to your muse (creative peeps will get it, the rest of you just read and nod and humor me). My muse always appears as the same thing - a tall, lithe woman with a wealth of fiery hair, pointed ears and a wolf. Now, hopefully you have all figured out that my blog name is inspired by ElfQuest (wolvrider/wolfrider. Get it?) I knew I had seen this image before, or something quite similar. It took a few times before I discovered my muse's name is Wyck. The wolf is just Wolf. But something niggled that she was familiar. So I started digging and the more I researched, the more I became convinced that she is really the grown up Ember (Cutter & Leetah's daughter) from the Gatherum book (That's why I asked for it Chris). Of course all that research made me want to read the series all over again and I was astounded to find all sorts of Elfquest materials on the internet (God bless Al Gore ).
I found this quiz and lo and behold, look who I am most like. Figures - I swear I lusted over this guy when I was a pre-teen. Who cared if he was alien and a comic book hero?!



You are most like Cutter


What Elfquest Leader Are You Most Like?

by Peacepine at For Elf Eyes Only.


Whoop! Whoop! Ahh, makes my knees all tingly just looking at all those images and sites. The offical elfquest site (www.elfquest.com) has stuff for sale - and that is NOT a subtle hint - everything on the sale page is now on my Christmas list. The cool thing (geeky thing?! I'm sure I've far surpassed that by now) is that one of the t-shirts they have for sale is one that I have. Okay, that Christopher & I have. Too flippin' fun for words. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home