Serenity ... What's That?

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Geeky is as Geeky Does

I was talking to a good friend of mine today ... well, explaining really what happend to Jean Grey at the end of X-2. When I finished, he said "You do realize how totally geeky that is you know that, don't you?" Unfortunately, I had no good rebuttal as this was NOT the first time I'd been caught by said friend exposing my inner geek. I seem to recall more than one ST conversation that I participated in.
So, here now, for allllll the world to see is my geek/nerd score. But before you laugh, scoff or otherwise bring it on, take the test yourself and see just how geeky YOU are!


I am nerdier than 72% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shock. I am only a 61. Wow. I thought I was nerdier than that. Maybe there's some hope for me yet, especially if Jen got a nerdier score than me.

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm going to cry. I got an 82!!!!!!! Me????? I'm not too nerdy. Or am I? *wink*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home