Serenity ... What's That?

Sunday, December 02, 2007

A great night out!








Mom & Connor





Jack Ingram





Dierks Bentley

Last night Connor & I went to see Dierks Bentley and Jack Ingram. What a fantastic show! And even cooler, my good friend Mae was able to get us a special deal to go backstage and meet Jack Ingram. It was awesome. He signed a CD for Connor and I got to hug on him (yummy!) Too damn bad my stupd camera crapped on batteries just before we took the pics of us with him. Still, they are both excellent performers and if you ever get the chance to see either of them, I highly recommend it!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok, so I thought I had left a message here a few days ago, but....
    I love this picture of you and Connor. He is almost as tall as you are, and taller then me, as he likes to point out...
    Glad you had such a great time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home