Serenity ... What's That?

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

To those who know me ...

Taking a moment for some self-reflection because it's my blog and I can. So there. Pfft.

I'm totally not patient. I think I have the least patience of everyone I know. This is NOT a good thing when patience is a requirement. Ugh.

I tend to be stubborn and will rarely change my views. Especially not to suit someone else's delicate sensitibilities. It's an opinion, not an edict. Deal with it.

Use your own mind, form your own opinions, stand by your morals and sense of self. Don't bend for anyone. Don't lose yourself in someone else's expectations.

I want what I want. Don't we all? I hope I get it all eventually, too. I work for that a lot.

Bad jokes are the bomb and I'm tickled that Connor is following in my footsteps. His current favorite: How do you drown a blond? Put a scratch and sniff sticker on the bottom of a pool.

The Rangers WILL do great next year! Trust me on this one.

While I'm generally an upbeat person, I have my moments of moodiness. Just because I'm moody, though, it doesn't mean I'm mad or anything is wrong. Funks are funks. They happen.

I still believe in happy endings.

I am very, very happy with my life. Thanks to everyone who is a part of it every day, those will be there in the future and those who make every minute wonderful. You know who you are. And if you don't ask - I'll be delighted to tell you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home